Weed dealers required to obtain a Iowa drug tax stamp

When dealing narcotics in the state of Iowa, you’re required to have a drug tax stamp.  Could anyone really be that retarded to apply for one?!


Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Disclaimer: The laws listed here are for entertainment purposes only. We have tried to cite specific references when available but, we make no guarantees on the validity of these laws and as such: the laws and regulations including the interpretation and commentary we have provided are for entertainment only.