Can’t have a going out of business sale unless you have a license

Must be tough to go out of business in this town.

Sec. 6-2-3. License required. A license issued by the finance department shall be obtained by any person before selling or offering to sell any goods at a sale to be advertised or held out by any means to be one of the following kinds: (1) Going-out-of-business sale; (2) Removal of business sale; or (3) Fire and other altered stock sale. (Ord. of 1-5-93, § 1)

One Comment

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Disclaimer: The laws listed here are for entertainment purposes only. We have tried to cite specific references when available but, we make no guarantees on the validity of these laws and as such: the laws and regulations including the interpretation and commentary we have provided are for entertainment only.