Listing 10.10.100 Unlawful Bus Conduct.
B. A person is guilty of unlawful bus conduct if, while on or in a municipal transit vehicle as defined by RCW 46.04.355, or in or at a municipal transit station as defined in subsection C, and with knowledge that such conduct is prohibited, the person
4. spits or expectorates;
Effective Date: 10/26/1994. Passed On: 9/26/1994
Related Stupid Laws, Crazy Laws, and just plain Stupid Laws:
- Spitting on a sea gull is illegal in Norfolk.
- Spitting by a church or opera house illegal
- Sidewalk spitting is illegal
- Nashville has a No spitting on sidewalk law.
- Don’t spit on the sidewalk in Wauwatosa
Leave a comment